Bill Gates also said that in the future there will be only two types of companies – those who are already on the Internet and those who have left the business. The owner of a promising business pays much attention today to promoting on the Internet, off-line advertising often gives up its position.
What is the difference between off-line promotion and brand promotion on-line.
- Since there are millions of different sites and brands on the web, it is much more difficult to stand out from the majority. Complicating the task is precisely the fact that users do not spend a lot of time searching, most of it is limited to searching out top-10 search results.
- The distinguishing features of brands on the Internet are different than off-line. It is important not only branding, but also a lot of other factors – ease of use of the site, positive reputation, loyal attitude of technical support to the user, and so on.
- The Internet environment is flexible enough to achieve results and even overtake competitors quite possibly even a young project. The possibilities are virtually unlimited for each brand.
- High speed of response on the Internet and the ability to get the most promptly any feedback as well distinguish off-line from on-line.
- Branding on the Internet is not limited by external factors. There are no clearly expressed physical parameters, geographical, racial limitations.
In the end, the Internet is cheaper, more efficient, more convenient for doing business.
- As for the creation and development of the brand, it is much easier to do all this for a young business, which has few more clients. In such conditions, work on the brand will not require huge cash investments. The smaller the client business in the first stages of development, the more time the brand representatives can devote to their customers. It is during this period that it is easier to establish a trusting relationship. And in this respect the advantage is on-line, since it is here that every client can receive an instant response.
- On-line sphere provides a huge number of sites for communication and distribution of information about yourself and your brand. At the same time, publications can be placed at the exact time that is most beneficial to you.
- It is easy enough to share knowledge on the Internet. A business owner who aspires to promote his brand can organize an online conference, webinar, create a white online book, lead a corporate blog, write articles for popular resources. In addition, it is possible to record entire video courses and provide from anyone at any time of day. Is it possible to off-line all this? The answer is obvious.
Advantages of on-line promotion of your brand
- an individual approach to creating a brand promotion strategy in the network
- application of the most relevant on-line tools
- work with the existing reputation; improving reputation
- keeping pages, communities in social networks.
Picture Credit: geralt